At-Home Whitening Instructions
Whitening Application Guide
- Brush and floss teeth prior to wearing the trays. To dispense whitening material, first remove the cap and put on the tip. Place a small dot on the front of each tooth in the tray. Do not overfill the try. Replace cap to retain syringe for next treatment until empty. Each syringe contains approximately3-5 treatments.
- Insert whitening tray in mouth over teeth. Seat the tray firmly against teeth.
- Wipe excess material from gum with your finger or toothbrush. Wear the tray with gel as directed by your dentist. (A minimum of 1- 1½ hours.)
- Remove tray and rinse off your teeth. Brush any remaining gel away.
- Clean whitening tray with a toothbrush and warm water and carefully wipe dry. Store in the tray holder or on your models.
*Note: Sore throat or nausea may be experienced if excessive gel is swallowed. If you experience discomfort or sensitivity consult your dentist for the next appropriate steps.
DO NOT eat, drink, or smoke while the whitening tray is in place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Use only under the supervision of a licensed dentist. Refrigerate whitening gel when not in use for more than two weeks. Keep away from direct sunlight.