Tooth Extractions – Tappan, NY
Gentle & Safe Tooth Extractions
Our primary goal with every patient is to help them keep and maintain their natural teeth for as long as possible, but in certain situations, a tooth may simply be too damaged to be repaired, in which case it should be extracted. We know this procedure can cause patients of all ages to feel nervous, but we promise it’s a painless procedure thanks to the techniques and technology we use. Plus, with the help of sedation dentistry, we can even help calm those pre-treatment nerves so a patient can feel completely relaxed the entire time.
Why Choose Smile More Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Pain
- Sedation Dentistry Makes Any Procedure Comfortable
- Happy to Help Patients of All Ages
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
We will only recommend removing a tooth if:
- It has a cavity so large that it cannot be restored with a filling or crown
- The enamel is broken to the point that it cannot be trusted to support a restoration
- Severe periodontal disease has weakened the bone supporting a tooth
- More room is needed in the mouth for a new denture/orthodontic treatment
- A primary (baby) tooth is preventing an adult tooth from coming in properly
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Broken or Chipped Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am in Pain or Had an Accident I Want to Improve My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Afraid and Afraid I am Worried About Bad Breath & Bleeding Gums I Have Migraines, Headaches or Jaw Pain View Our Services